Pamela A. Pappas MD, MD(H) is a board-certified psychiatrist, classical homeopath, author, and educator with over 30 years' patient-care experience.
She has been studying and practicing Classical Homeopathy since 1999.
MD: Wake Forest University School of Medicine; Winston-Salem, NC
Internship: Internal Medicine and Family Medicine, Pitt Memorial Hospital/East Carolina University School of Medicine; Greenville, NC
Residency in Psychiatric Medicine: Pitt Memorial Hospital/East Carolina University School of Medicine; Greenville, NC
- Psychosomatic Medicine: Duke University Medical Center; Durham, NC
- Integrative Medicine: Dr. Andrew Weil’s Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Tucson, AZ
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
- American Medical College of Homeopathy: Homeopathic Practitioner Program (1000+ hours); Phoenix, AZ
- California Center for Homeopathic Education: 900+ hours’ in-depth training in Vital Sensation Method of Homeopathy; San Diego, CA
- Drs. Rajan Sankaran, Jayesh Shah, Mahesh Gandhi, Divya Chhabra, and Bhawisha and Shachindra Joshi: 630+ hours’ live educational seminars plus Wednesdays with Rajan (100 hours)
- Previously Associate Professor of Psychiatric Medicine at East Carolina University School of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, and others
- Currently Clinical Faculty at American Medical College of Homeopathy
- Faculty, Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Fellowship in Integrative Medicine
Trainings for Personal Growth and Development:
- Mindfulness Meditation (Drs. Jon Kabat-Zinn and Saki Santorelli)
- Mind-Body Medicine (Dr. James Gordon and others)
- Multiple physician healing retreats (Drs. Lee Lipsenthal, Rachel Remen, and others)
- Ho'oponopono (ancient Hawaiian method of problem solving and stress release -- Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and others)
Dr. Pappas' ongoing clinical practice embraces Dr. Rajan Sankaran's Vital Sensation method of Classical Homeopathy to understand each patient deeply, relieve suffering, and revitalize health.